- 4 cups chicken broth
- 2 (10 oz) can green enchilada sauce
- 1 (4 oz) can of green chilies
- 2 Tbsp ground cumin
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2-3 chicken breasts (about 1½ pounds)
- 1½ cup frozen corn
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, diced
- ¾ cup instant rice
- salt and pepper to taste
- optional toppings: shredded cheese, avocado, sour cream, and/or chopped cilantro
- Add the both, enchilada sauce, green chilies, cumin, chili powder, onion powder, and garlic powder to your slow cooker. Stir to combine.
- Carefully add the chicken to the slow cooker. Cover and cook for 7 hours.
- Now and in the corn, cream cheese, and instant rice to the pot. Stir to combine. Cover and cook for 30 more minutes. You may want to give it a stir a couple of times while it cooks.
- Remove the chicken from the slow cooker and shred. Return chicken back to the crock pot and stir.
- Serve with desired toppings Serves 6-8.
Share this on your favourite network