Special equipment: 13- by 9-inch pan
Ingredientsserves Makes one 13- by 9-inch pan, active time 10 minutes, total time 30 minutes
- 10 ounce bag tortilla chips
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 ounces white mushrooms, sliced into 1/4-inch slices
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups (about 2 ounces) baby spinach, chopped
- 10 ounces brie, sliced
- 2 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 small red onion, sliced thin
- Adjust oven rack to middle position and preheat to 375°F. Spread chips into 13- by 9-inch baking dish.
- Heat oil in small saucepan over medium heat until shimmering. Add mushrooms, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, and cook, stirring, until mushrooms are just beginning to soften, about 2 minutes; set aside. toss chopped spinach with remaining tablespoon olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
spinach over chips. Lay strips of brie over spinach and chips. Scatter
mushrooms, blue cheese, and onion over the top. Bake until brie is just
melted, about 20 minutes. Serve immediately.
Source : seriouseats.com
Share this on your favourite network